G2E Sept 2013 in Las Vegas
As always, G2E is on the cutting-edge of what’s new in the gaming industry. Whether your a seller, buyer or spectator, G2E has everything “Gaming.”
Here is a quick overview:
- We are including “101 level” conference sessions to identify introductory level courses (topics to include: Table Games, Slots, Marketing, and much more)
- Spanish translations of conference sessions (Gaming Technology, Marketing and more)
- Added focus within conference sessions on Social Gaming in the iGaming Congress and iGaming Conference Track
- Revamped Advanced Gaming Institute
- Thursday’s Insights on Operations Program will focus on futurism/profile of gamers/video game development synergies
- Regulator’s Lounge will allow regulators to gather, meet, and plan your time at G2E
- Regulator’s Networking Reception is a great way to connect with other regulators and discuss issues and share ideas
- Young Professionals (under 40) Networking Reception will shine a spotlight on young professionals under 40 in the gaming industry. An ideal opportunity to mix and mingle with colleagues and share challenges and solutions, as well as discuss your emerging career.
- My G2E Network: Connect with other G2E attendees before you arrive with the new My G2E Network feature of My G2E Show Planner, sponsored by Cadillac Jack. Simplycreate your account and link it to your G2E show registration to begin networking!
Registration and more info HERE
G2E Sands Expo & Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV September 23 – 26th 2013